Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life Lesson # 1



Alright people... I know how it is to get ansty with your hair (believe me) BUT NEVER TRY TO DO YOUR HAIR YOURSELF! You will F*@K it up!  So here's the story.. one of my best friends lil sister decided to do her own hair... it was black FOREVER and then it was red (which started the shennanigans).  um side note... if you have BLACK hair and want to go lighter... AND YOU DO IT YOURSELF.. THESE PICS WILL BE YOU. so anyway the poor girl had hair halfway down her back.. and was over the red. so she decided to go dark brown. then she could still see the red (duh cause it the hardest color to get out except black) so she decided to put 40 volume bleach on her head! NOOOOO! so it started sizzling... blah blah blah she came to see me at the salon (finally).  After  5 hours of hard crazy labor (and no money cause Im an awesome friend and HAD to proj out on her head) she came out looking amazing but the condition of her hair was sooooo fragile! I couldnt even put color on her hair because it would literally fall off.... I went through her whole head and picked out the pieces that were dark and foiled them with 30v lightener and 20v lightener on the orangy/ red parts...  I even out her color using toner.. with the cute cut she was a WHOLE NEW WOMAN! yayyyyyyayayayay!



2 comments: